Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Post!

Hi Everyone! 

This is my first blog post EVER! I am so excited to be starting this new adventure. I've wanted to start a blog for some time now. For the past year or so I have been reading along with (eh hem, stalking) some other mama blogs, near and far. I have treasured the stories they have shared and the things I have learned from them. This past year has been HUGE for our family of three (more about us later) and having similar situations to read about has been amazing. Blogs can serve as such a time capsule, and that is exactly what I hope to create here at Everyday Allen. I hope to look back someday when our kiddo(s) are grown and read through all of our memories.
 Lets start with what you can expect from this blog, nothing fancy, that's for sure! I hope for this to be a day to day picture (photo dump!) of my wonderful life with the hubs and our sweet baby girl. It will also have a bit of attempted weekly recipes,  DIY fun (or half finished Pinterest projects as the hubs would say), menu planning, and marriage and mama adventures. I love Jesus, Family, Cooking, Fashion and Interior Decorating.  Our life in a nut shell, I hope you'll stick around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.