Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lets talk about makeup!

Although I wouldn't categorize myself as a "girly-girl" so to speak, I do love fashion, makeup, home decor etc. I don't wear a huge amount of makeup on a daily basis, I am usually an eye liner/mascara/berts-bees kinda gal with an occasional spot of cover up when needed. 
Although I don't wear it often, I love to have all the necessities in my make-up bag. It is always fun to play dress up and feel pretty with a full face of makeup! I am in the process of switching over to Bobbi Brown products. I used to be strictly Laura Mercier but decided to switch it up! Here are some things that I am loving right now

One of the reasons I love Bobbi products is because I can wear makeup without actually looking like I have a ton of makeup on. The natural look is what I go for.  It's also nice to have makeup that is easy to use. When this mama is in a hurry and on the go, it's nice to have easy to use products so I still have time for a little makeup!
I like to go high end on foundations, cover ups, bronzers and blushes. These are things I don't substitute with drug store products because I really feel like paying a little extra makes a difference. Like I said before, I also don't go full on glam every day so these products last me a while.
Mascara is one thing that I am learning is better to spend a little more on. I was a tried and true every day lash gal until recently. This stuff is like 5$ max people and I loved it. I recently tried Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara and I don't know if I can return!
Products like shadows, eye liners and my classic berts bees chapstick I just purchase at our local drug store or of course my fav Target.
I just recently started to dabble into lip color so I don't know much in the way of that yet! I have a Clinque Chubby Stick that I like to use right now!

Those are my picks! Is there anything that is an absolute go-to for you? I'm always up for trying something new so share away!

Lets talk about makeup! by caitlinallen23 on polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

.